The 2015 accounts.
[Text and photos by Mayank Austen Soofi]
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. The Delhi Walla was a respectable run-up. The website was viewed about 820,000 times in 2015. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 35 days for that many people to see it.
The website was viewed about 580,000 times in 2014.
The busiest day of the year 2015 was December 10th with 30,361 views. The most popular post that day was Netherfield Ball – Barkha Dutt's Book Reception, The Taj Mahal Hotel.
These are the posts that got the most views on The Delhi Walla in 2015:
1. Photo Essay - People Like Us, GB Road
2. City List - Mughal Kings, First to Last
3. City Hangout - Night Time Delhi, Around Town
4. Netherfield Ball – Barkha Dutt's Book Reception, The Taj Mahal Hotel
5. Delhi Metro - JLN Stadium Station, Near Lodhi Road
Most visitors came from India. The United States and United Kingdom were not far behind.
My aim this year is to make The Delhi Walla a home where it can be archived safely for all time to come.